Macy's Spin & Win
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Macy's Spin & Win (the “Instant Win Game”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Macy’s Corporate Services, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Instant Win Game is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Macy’s Corporate Services, Inc., 151 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Instant Win Game begins on March 5, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 30, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Instant Win Game.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Instant Win Game:
Download The Macy's App: During the Promotion Period, use your smart phone, to download the Macy's App. Once you download the App, click on the Spin & Win Instant Win link. Then, enter your email address and play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. You will then proceed to a registration page, if you haven’t registered already. Fill out the registration form completely and submit the form and you will be able to play the Instant Win Game four (4) more times that day. You may play the Instant Win Game five (5) times per day. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Online: During the Promotion Period, visit
https://macys.promo.eprize.com/spinandwin/?affiliate_id=amoe and enter your email address and play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. You will then proceed to a registration page, if you haven’t registered already. Fill out the registration form completely and submit the form and you will be able to play the Instant Win Game four (4) more times that day. You may play the Instant Win Game five (5) times per day. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may play five (5) times per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Instant Win Game Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. Six thousand one hundred fifteen (6,115) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Instant Win Game Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential Grand or First Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Second and Third Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled via email.
7. Prizes: FIFTEEN (15) GRAND PRIZES: A $500 virtual Macy's gift code. ARV: $500. TWO HUNDRED (200) FIRST PRIZES: A $100 virtual Macy's gift code. ARV: $100. NINE HUNDRED (900) SECOND PRIZES: A $25 Macy's gift code. ARV: $25. FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) THIRD PRIZES: A $10 Macy's gift code. ARV: $10. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For All Prizes: Winning Codes may be used to purchase merchandise at any Macy's store or online at macys.com (US only), but may not be redeemed for cash, used to purchase Macy's gift cards/certificates, applied as payment or credit to a credit card account or used in conjunction with any other discount or Instant Win Game. Winners must safeguard their Winning Codes because the Winning Code is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no written confirmation of the Winning Code is provided when awarded so any bearer of a Winning Code may use it and the winner is responsible for its loss or theft. Once a Winning Code is used to make a Macy's merchandise purchase, the receipt will show the remaining balance, if any. You may also check the remaining balance by requesting assistance from any Sales Associate. Your Winning Code is required for all purchases and inquiries. Winning Codes expire April 20, 2014. Odds of winning depend on the total number of prizes divided by the number of Instant Win Game plays by entrants. Prizes will not be paid out in cash. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except by Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if a designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and any fees associated with receipt and/or use of any prize. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $100,000.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Instant Win Game constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Instant Win Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Instant Win Game or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Instant Win Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Instant Win Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Instant Win Game or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Instant Win Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Instant Win Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Instant Win Game, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1eQA8uI. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2014 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.